New Way to watch an Embryo Grow Try#5(Update Didnt Make It ) Eggtopsy

WOW! Day 16 was incredible!

I've been following this thread since day one and had honestly lost some faith that this would come to much. You have proved me wrong, sir.

Amazing. Great video. Keep them coming!

I've only hatched once, so you'll want someone with more experience to weigh in here, but I kept my humidity at 30% and then raised it to 70% at lockdown. Not sure you'd want to go much higher than that. You may need to search another thread.

Day 17: Amniotic fluid decreases; embryo positioning head toward large end, toward right wing with beak toward air cell; definitive feathers begin.

Day 17-

Last edited:
Oh, geeze, tell me you are not in highschool still... If you are I'm going to give myself a work class kick in the behind for sleeping through classes this cool.
lol.png

So why are you doing this anyway? An assignment or school project, or simply just to see if it will work?

Super cool, by the way.

Last edited:
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif
ya.gif
thumbsup.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Day 18: Blood volume decreases, total blood hemoglobin decreases. Embryo should be in proper position to hatch: embryo's long axis the same as long axis of egg; head in large end of egg; head to right and under right wing; beak pointed toward air cell; feet toward head.

Its Lock Down Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 3 days away from this being the new way to hatch a chick.

Sorry if the egg is hard to see, because the humidity is making everything foggy.

We are so close to the hatch.
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif
ya.gif
hit.gif

This is the most success I had and this can prove that the bags works like an eggshell and that the yoke in the bag or bowl can work in watching the chick grow without the shell.

Day 18 video coming soon

Live Cam http://www.mycampage.com/stephenchickenandgreenhousecam

Back
Top Bottom