New Way to watch an Embryo Grow Try#5(Update Didnt Make It ) Eggtopsy

Gypsy, I had remembered coming across something similar a long time ago. I went looking, and found a study, but I can't remember if it is the one I saw. I've copied the possible causes below. They're pretty general, no 'smoking gun.'

•Eggs are set with small end up. As part of a monitoring program, check eggs in the egg room or in the setters to ensure that eggs have been set correctly.
•Advancing breeder hen age and shell quality problems.
•Egg turning frequency and angle are not adequate. Proper frequency of turning through a 45 degree angle assists the embryo to position for hatch. The standard turning rate in the setter is 1 per hour.
•Inadequate percent humidity loss of eggs in the setter. Acceptable weight loss of eggs from setting to transfer is 11-14%.
•Inadequate air cell development, improper temperature and humidity regulation, and insufficient ventilation in the incubator or hatcher.
•Imbalanced feeds, elevated levels of mycotoxins, and vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
•Exposure to lower than recommended temperatures in the last stage of incubation.

There's also a summary of the different malpositions, Link is http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/vm095

I improved so much since the first try and im not going to quit until I make it work.
cant wait until I can try it again.

I think it was the humidity, because I had it at 0% for the first 17 days, then at 77% 18-20, and I used a turner, so it was turned around 7 times a day.

well it started out as me putting the yoke and white in the bag to use as an egg shell, but they didnt make it.
The bags I used were like the egg shell because it let O2in and CO2 out.
I tested it to see if it can really work and it did.

well it started out as me putting the yoke and white in the bag to use as an egg shell, but they didnt make it.
The bags I used were like the egg shell because it let O2in and CO2 out.
I tested it to see if it can really work and it did.

no I mean there are videos of candling eggs btw your really smart!

Back
Top Bottom