NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure I'll try to load pictures! :) and I'd like to offer the 2 bottle openers and one copper heartshaped leaf pendant (all three items since it's one of my first swaps and want people to like em ^^)

They're all handmade by the head blacksmith at Damselfly Forge and the bottle openers are, shall we say, heavily tested. ;) The pendants are pretty and will gain varying patina's depending upon your body oils.

Sure I'll try to load pictures! :) and I'd like to offer the 2 bottle openers and one copper heartshaped leaf pendant (all three items since it's one of my first swaps and want people to like em ^^)

They're all handmade by the head blacksmith at Damselfly Forge and the bottle openers are, shall we say, heavily tested. ;) The pendants are pretty and will gain varying patina's depending upon your body oils.

Mine! Sounds very nice. I was claiming while you were posting pics LOL (Actually, my tablet was just very slow in showing me the pic :oops: ) Anyway, very cool!

OFFER: Sorry, no eggs right now. IKEA kids dishes may take a couple weeks to get. I can offer feed sacks, rolled and shipped in a triangle tube mailer - whatever fits. I have Layena, Flockraiser, a couple Starters, one or two from equine pine pellets, Dumor Chick starter, Purina Dog and Cat Chows, and who knows what else.

Or see my swap page, link in my sig. (I'll try to post it when I get to a real computer)

Last edited:
Sure I'll try to load pictures!
smile.png
and I'd like to offer the 2 bottle openers and one copper heartshaped leaf pendant (all three items since it's one of my first swaps and want people to like em ^^)

They're all handmade by the head blacksmith at Damselfly Forge and the bottle openers are, shall we say, heavily tested.
wink.png
The pendants are pretty and will gain varying patina's depending upon your body oils.

Those are very cool! Hope you'll be offering again....
wink.png

MINE on KYTinpusher! Blown eggs :)

I offer: A custom keychain made specifically for you. They are durable and are handdrawn/painted before the design is baked on. You tell me what you would like on it (subject max. is 2 animals or objects). May have text such as a name. Example:

~Koey

Last edited:
Is there any way you could do that with a phone number on the back too? Thinking dog tag. I might be pushing it however..
But I thought I'd ask!!

Chiqita, I can add the number on the back before it's baked so that it lasts :)

~Koey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom