NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls can we make sure the swap offering pictures are going in the right direction because you are dealing with an old lady here, lol
old.gif
I got three pic's that I have to redo.

Last edited:
It's to keep your soft boiled egg warm while you round up the kids.. lol   I can't make this style anymore, didn't realize that since I had surgery on my hands I can't hold the hook right..  I can knit them and I think they are better, IMHO.  I hope its okay.

Do they look like a little chicken still when knitted? I know nothing on knitting;( just that THAT chickie egg cozy was CUTE!!!

I can offer $12 PP
or
12 barnyard mix eggs. My hens are Buff Orpington, Black Australorp, and Production Red. My roo is Ancona mix with either BO or PR. He's young, but doing his job quite effectively. I hatched one egg from him for the Easter hatchalong, and have one more developing nicely in the bator. Another one developed fully but never did pip...
hit.gif
A bunch of eggs fell off of my fridge door last night and broke, so I checked the yolks and they were all fertile, at least the ones I got to before my dog...
gig.gif
I can't promise consistency because he is so young (4 1/2 months), but he sure seems to enjoy his job!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom