NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! I'm sorry to interrupt and do a change, but I'm going to put a new rule in. Anyone offering hatching eggs must have pictures of their breeders on their swap page or on a seperate member's page (if you'd rather keep your WYGS page tidy).

Now, I realize that some people might have problems. If you cannot get pictures on here, I can help if you either text or email pictures to me, I can upload them for you. Thanks guys! I need to get pics up myself now! Lol.

Last edited:
Hello all! I'm sorry to interrupt and do a change, but I'm going to put a new rule in. Anyone offering hatching eggs must have pictures of their breeders on their swap page or on a seperate member's page (if you'd rather keep your WYGS page tidy).

Now, I realize that some people might have problems. If you cannot get pictures on here, I can help if you either text or email pictures to me, I can upload them for you. Thanks guys! I need to get pics up myself now! Lol.

:thumbsup

Mine on Silkie eggs will PM you.

Anything in newly updated swap page:https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/items-available-for-swap

Mine Oops Nevermind. I thought the 3 chicken plates were for trade, didn't see the side swap. Sorry.
hide.gif

Last edited:

Good ideal. I need to update my flock page too. Today is sunny so maybe today.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom