NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: I did not see anything in the rules about Paypal. For as long as I have been a member the norm has always been 10 to 12 dollars.
The swap is just what you feel comfortable offering. Some people like to share, and I have seen an Emu egg offered once I think. I know I have offered Geese and a few others have as well. I'm just like that though. I do enjoy sharing with my friends on here, and they have always been good to me, so I try to return that to them. (
hugs.gif
to my peeps!)

Like I said, it is what you are comfortable sharing. I might think one book is worth offering 2 Emu eggs to get, you might not. Am I explaining it right?

We actually voted on this whole thing several months ago. I asked did we want to set paypal minimums or make several other changes to the rules and the members voted to leave things as they were.
I think I remember that.

I did not see anything in the rules about Paypal. For as long as I have been a member the norm has always been 10 to 12 dollars.
The swap is just what you feel comfortable offering. Some people like to share, and I have seen an Emu egg offered once I think. I know I have offered Geese and a few others have as well. I'm just like that though. I do enjoy sharing with my friends on here, and they have always been good to me, so I try to return that to them. (
hugs.gif
to my peeps!)

Like I said, it is what you are comfortable sharing. I might think one book is worth offering 2 Emu eggs to get, you might not. Am I explaining it right?
Thanks for explaining. Perfect.
thumbsup.gif

I normally do offer 6 but the PayPal offer was only 10 and 17+ is standard - that just covers the shipping on eggs being sent out instead of receiving eggs - so I am not sure how to proceed -
idunno.gif
I have been getting eggs and everyone sent them prioritiy mail flat rate which was medium box that is $11.85 or something like that online or regional mail which it depends how far but that is $8 something so I think $17+ is very high.

The SQ swap is $20, $17 for this swap seems a bit much. If you're not willing to swap eggs for something worth $10-$15, then you shouldn't offer eggs. Less than six eggs in a shipment is like not getting eggs at all. I've been getting an average of two out of every six.

I have been getting eggs and everyone sent them prioritiy mail flat rate which was medium box that is $11.85 or something like that online or regional mail which it depends how far but that is $8 something so I think $17+ is very high.

The other thread I swap on is a min of $17 - I accepted the offer of $10 PP and then realized that sending 6 ( I usually always send extra) eggs did not equal that - I am new to this thread and see now that there is a lot of non-egg swapping -so I can see were the value differs. Whomever is in charge can Rollback and I will rescind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom