NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to have stalled the thread again...
hu.gif

So I'll offer $12 PP...

Ready.... Set.... GO!!!!!
gig.gif

Mine! More jams please, those were awesome, gone within days!

Offer:

Any 5x7 Print or set of 4 Photo Note Cards from my Etsy shop (see siggy link)

New BYC swap rules - No paypal or other monetary swap transactions allowed - Make sure you change your swap pages.

Swap Rules

Swaps may be created in the Swaps section of the BYC forum only. Each swap will have the following disclaimer in bold at the top of the first post. Swaps started without this disclaimer will be closed.
The owner of the swap may at his or her own discretion bar a swapper for cause. Once the owner of the swap has definitive proof that a swapper has not followed through, it is to be forwarded to terrielacy via PM. The only reason a swapper will be restricted from a thread is for failure to follow through. The Staff may also at their discretion restrict any member from a thread for rules violations. The final call on this will be the Staff's. Otherwise all swaps will be open to all, within BST Rules. There will be no public calling out of swappers and no public refusal to allow a swapper to participate.

New BYC swap rules - No paypal or other monetary swap transactions allowed - Make sure you change your swap pages.

Swap Rules

Swaps may be created in the Swaps section of the BYC forum only. Each swap will have the following disclaimer in bold at the top of the first post. Swaps started without this disclaimer will be closed.
The owner of the swap may at his or her own discretion bar a swapper for cause. Once the owner of the swap has definitive proof that a swapper has not followed through, it is to be forwarded to terrielacy via PM. The only reason a swapper will be restricted from a thread is for failure to follow through. The Staff may also at their discretion restrict any member from a thread for rules violations. The final call on this will be the Staff's. Otherwise all swaps will be open to all, within BST Rules. There will be no public calling out of swappers and no public refusal to allow a swapper to participate.

Thank you for the update!!!

Mine! More jams please, those were awesome, gone within days!

UPdated Offer:

Any 5x7 Print or set of 4 Photo Note Cards from my Etsy shop (see siggy link)

OR

1 pint jar of my great grandma's secret recipe sweet cucumber relish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom