NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine!! Duck eggs!!!

I need to update my swap page, as I haven't been on in a while... I have very little of the nutrisystem left, and I would have to check dates, but otherwise, everything should be there.

I can also offer 12 barnyard mix hen's choice eggs. I have a flock of Ameraucanas, white silkies (but they are in with a silkie roo and a bantam Mille Fluer roo... CUTE babies, though!), a mixed flock in the barn, and a mixed flock in my layer coop (coiple production reds, couple buff orpingtons, couple black australorps, handful of others {polish, spitzhauben,} with a mixed roo and a Brahma roo...)

Mine!!  Duck eggs!!!

I need to update my swap page, as I haven't been on in a while...  I have very little of the nutrisystem left, and I would have to check dates, but otherwise, everything should be there. 

I can also offer 12 barnyard mix hen's choice eggs.  I have a flock of Ameraucanas, white silkies (but they are in with a silkie roo and a bantam Mille Fluer roo...  CUTE babies, though!), a mixed flock in the barn, and a mixed flock in my layer coop (coiple production reds, couple buff orpingtons, couple black australorps, handful of others {polish, spitzhauben,} with a mixed roo and a Brahma roo...)

Can you post the link please? I can't see it from mobile

Oh dear... I seem to have stalled things...

I took some pictures of my chickens this morning...

This is my barn rooster with some of his girls.

This one is my ameraucana roo with his ladies...

My silkie roo and the Mille fluer roo (please ignore the messy building!)

Total
Cuteness we just hatched from the silkies!

I could also offer a bottle of Pyrrhana fly spray for horses...

I will trade 5 bars of home made goats milk soap for 6 game bird eggs any type. English or American. even English American cross is ok with me.

This one is a horse head but picture didn't come out well.

Bunny's

Goats

I have about 40 bars made already lol. And tons more to do. However seems like they are very hard to sell around here even for a Charity which is why I originally made them all and no one bought any. Oh well now I am stuck with enough soap to last me a lifetime then some. So if anyone wants soaps for eggs go for it.

Mine!!  Duck eggs!!!

I need to update my swap page, as I haven't been on in a while...  I have very little of the nutrisystem left, and I would have to check dates, but otherwise, everything should be there. 

I can also offer 12 barnyard mix hen's choice eggs.  I have a flock of Ameraucanas, white silkies (but they are in with a silkie roo and a bantam Mille Fluer roo...  CUTE babies, though!), a mixed flock in the barn, and a mixed flock in my layer coop (coiple production reds, couple buff orpingtons, couple black australorps, handful of others {polish, spitzhauben,} with a mixed roo and a Brahma roo...)

Mine! Mind sending them the second week of May?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom