NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine on the 1 doz post #1530

My offer

1 dozen barnyard mix(buff orpingtons and red stars with a blw roo, a glw roo and a buff orpington roo) available now

6+ pure buff Orpington eggs. Available 4/21

A 6+ raincheck offer when my fancies start laying ( mille Fleur, lakenvelder, polish, serama, and anything else I have)

Three jars of a combination of the following: homemade jelly (most amazing blueberry jelly low sugar, strawberry and tomato), apple butter, apple sauce, stewed apples and dried apples.

Last edited:
Haha, depending on where you are, I have six that I'm trying to sell. One is a dwarf pygmy

Even as small as that is, I don't think it would fit in a priority box.
lau.gif

I really want to see the face of the postal worker when the box starts making noise!

I think the goat would eat it's way out of the cardboard box. Our pygmy goats use to eat paper bags if they found them along with cardboard.I love goats. Just can't have any where we are now. I would love to see the face on a postal workers face if the goat stuck it's head out of the box.
lau.gif

Mine on the 1 doz post #1530

My offer

1 dozen barnyard mix(buff orpingtons and red stars with a blw roo, a glw roo and a buff orpington roo) available now

6+ pure buff Orpington eggs. Available 4/21

A 6+ raincheck offer when my fancies start laying ( mille Fleur, lakenvelder, polish, serama, and anything else I have)

Three jars of a combination of the following: homemade jelly (most amazing blueberry jelly low sugar, strawberry and tomato), apple butter, apple sauce, stewed apples and dried apples.

Mine on the 6+ pure buff Orpington eggs for the week of May5

Offer:

• 2 Chicken Saddles (Approx 8x8")

OR
  • 2 Patriotic Saddles (Approx 8x8") - Are your hens ready for the 4th of July??

OR

•8 crocheted roses, in BURGUNDY or in ORANGE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom