NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to revise my offer because I just realized that my husband has comandeered that tote.

So current offer: 1. made to order tote from flock raiser or layena or a combo of both. I double the sides and bottoms of the totes so that they're extra strong.

2. Pink bee balm, full sun perennial (zones 4-11)

3. Spearmint, the kind you use for mint julep or mojitos or other things tha don't have alcohol in them (zones 4-9)

4. Oxalis Purpurea bulbs. These are like a shamrock, they like shade or part sun and they grow in zones 7-11

5. Bronze fennel seeds (I would send plants but these come up so easily from seed, you can get more plants if I send seeds. This is the kind of fennel that attracts black swallow tail butterflies and that which you use the seeds for sausage and its really cool looking and smells great when the wind blows. This is for zones 7-11.

5. Painters Pallette. This is a shade plant which grows in zones 3-9 and enjoys shade. It gets a flower, but its really just grown for its beautiful foliage.

6. Variegated wormwood. This stuff likes dry, poor soil and is great for preventing erosion on hot, sunny banks. Grows in zones 3-9

7. Yellow flag iris grows in wet or well drained areas, full to part sun, gets to be about 3'tall. zones 5-9

8. Plectranthus canina. This is a tropical for outside but I grow it outide in the summer and then just rip it up, pot it up and grow it as a houseplant and it flowers all winter in the house. It has an odor which is said to keep away cats and other small animals from your garden and it looks great. This is a very easy to care for plant, it will grow in deep shade to full sun and it doesn't care if its wet or dry.

9. Cissus Quandrangularis- this is a cool, tropical succulent, I grow it in pots outside during the summer, it will drape like a hanging plant and then I grow it indoors during the winter. Very cool, unique succulent in the grape family. Indians make a chutney from it.
10. Climbing rose, pink. Full sun perennia. Likes to climb or mound. Zones 4-9

MINE FENNEL SEED PLZ OFFER: 6 pure polish eggs OR 6 pure marans eggs OR 12+ mix of both breed of eggs. All pure! I also have a bunch of different kind of seeds..veggies, flowers. *offer can go out first of May* So current offer: 1. made to order tote from flock raiser or layena or a combo of both. I double the sides and bottoms of the totes so that they're extra strong. 2. Pink bee balm, full sun perennial (zones 4-11) 3. Spearmint, the kind you use for mint julep or mojitos or other things tha don't have alcohol in them (zones 4-9) 4. Oxalis Purpurea bulbs. These are like a shamrock, they like shade or part sun and they grow in zones 7-11 5. Bronze fennel seeds (I would send plants but these come up so easily from seed, you can get more plants if I send seeds. This is the kind of fennel that attracts black swallow tail butterflies and that which you use the seeds for sausage and its really cool looking and smells great when the wind blows. This is for zones 7-11. 5. Painters Pallette. This is a shade plant which grows in zones 3-9 and enjoys shade. It gets a flower, but its really just grown for its beautiful foliage. 6. Variegated wormwood. This stuff likes dry, poor soil and is great for preventing erosion on hot, sunny banks. Grows in zones 3-9 7. Yellow flag iris grows in wet or well drained areas, full to part sun, gets to be about 3'tall. zones 5-9 8. Plectranthus canina. This is a tropical for outside but I grow it outide in the summer and then just rip it up, pot it up and grow it as a houseplant and it flowers all winter in the house. It has an odor which is said to keep away cats and other small animals from your garden and it looks great. This is a very easy to care for plant, it will grow in deep shade to full sun and it doesn't care if its wet or dry. 9. Cissus Quandrangularis- this is a cool, tropical succulent, I grow it in pots outside during the summer, it will drape like a hanging plant and then I grow it indoors during the winter. Very cool, unique succulent in the grape family. Indians make a chutney from it. 10. Climbing rose, pink. Full sun perennia. Likes to climb or mound. Zones 4-9 [/quote]

I need to update my swap page, but I can't do it from my tablet because I can't understand all of the computer gibberish that it lists instead if the pictures... Problem is, all of my pics are on my iPad... So here's the same pics I posted last time. My flock has changed a bit since I made my swap page!

This is my barn rooster with some of his girls.

This one is my ameraucana roo with his ladies...

My silkie roo and the Mille fluer roo (please ignore the messy building!)

Total
Cuteness we just hatched from the silkies!

I could also offer a bottle of Pyrrhana fly spray for horses...

Last edited:
The Ameracaunas would be pure. I'll offer 6+ from them.

I could separate the silkies and get pure white Silkie eggs too, but it would take a bit of time. I would offer 6 pure or 12 the way they are (Silkie roo and bantam Mille Fluer roo over Silkie hens and a white bantam Cochin hen).

The barn flock or the layer flock would be 12 eggs.

I can also offer two 8oz packages of Amora whole bean coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom