NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
~~Current offer: I will offer Truffles (but they probably won't go out until Monday so that they aren't stuck in the post office over the weekend.)

Flavors:
Milk Chocolate
Dark chocolate
White Chocolate
Butterscotch

These can be milk chocolate or dark chocolate:
Mint
Orange
coconut

Last edited:
I wanna try those truffles! Milk choc pretty please.

Offer: One 5x7 photo print (hatching duck not available)

Or Pick 2 Photo Note Cards (5x7 cards, wrapped in cello sleeves so there is glare in this pic)

Or Plant cuttings, pick One.

Stella d' Oro daylily
Mint (choc I believe)
Heliopsis (4' tall yellow flower)
Oregano

Please don't be scared out of swapping with me because I'm new! I've got a good reputation on eBay (reuse2savetheearth) for shipping quickly with good packaging (esp for fragile items like the glass canning jars)! Please don't hestitate to let me know if you see something you'd be interested in on my swap page!

Not scared but exercising restraint. I have 5 swaps to get out in the next 2 to 3 weeks and I am making myself hold back until I catch up. It is way too easy to get too excited and pick up more than you can afford to ship back out. Or have it all figured out how many you can ship and have your water lines break or your tires on your car run over nails, etc. and then it is a game of catch up. Just remember that when &#^^$&*#* Happens let everyone know so they don't think you are running out on them. If your roo or drake dies that was fertilizing the eggs you promised contact the person who claimed them and offer a substitution or a time when you will have fertile eggs again. It is all about communication. The friendships forged here are worth many, many times more than the items we are trading. People become lifelong Friends in this community even when they live miles and miles apart.

Not scared but exercising restraint. I have 5 swaps to get out in the next 2 to 3 weeks and I am making myself hold back until I catch up. It is way too easy to get too excited and pick up more than you can afford to ship back out. Or have it all figured out how many you can ship and have your water lines break or your tires on your car run over nails, etc. and then it is a game of catch up. Just remember that when &#^^$&*#* Happens let everyone know so they don't think you are running out on them. If your roo or drake dies that was fertilizing the eggs you promised contact the person who claimed them and offer a substitution or a time when you will have fertile eggs again. It is all about communication. The friendships forged here are worth many, many times more than the items we are trading. People become lifelong Friends in this community even when they live miles and miles apart.
This is so true. I"ve made friends with many people on here. The closest one just moved 1000 miles away. We saw each other at poultry swaps often and the first time I went to her house was to pick up some birds I bought from her because she was moving and couldn't take them. We also bought other items she had for sale. I'll miss her but we still keep in touch thru facebook now. I have met one other at the Newnan show last year. I didn't go this year. She lives in the same state but on the east side. I"m on the west side. It was very nice to meet her and her husband. Hopefully I'll get to see her again next year.

This is so true. I"ve made friends with many people on here. The closest one just moved 1000 miles away. We saw each other at poultry swaps often and the first time I went to her house was to pick up some birds I bought from her because she was moving and couldn't take them. We also bought other items she had for sale. I'll miss her but we still keep in touch thru facebook now. I have met one other at the Newnan show last year. I didn't go this year. She lives in the same state but on the east side. I"m on the west side. It was very nice to meet her and her husband. Hopefully I'll get to see her again next year.

I agree!! I have met some of my besties and life savers on here!! Seriously...who knew poultry would lead me to some of the closest friends I could ever have and love...we make it a point to visit eachother at least 2x a year through swaps and get togethers!! We Plan chickenstocks at eachothers houses and spends weekends together at them!! We are eachothers worst enablers but biggest fans and supporters for anything in our lives!!

Mine on the mint cuttings from Amyable!

Offering Red Spider Lilly Bulbs Lycoris radiata (5 or 6 should be enough I think because they multiply like crazy!) They are best transplanted in the summer but I just took some to a plant swap and the gardening group was glad to get them!
Edit: I will be glad to add more...let's say up to 15 bulbs.

OR
anything on my swap page
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/gibson-acres-farm-swap-page

BTW Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom