NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, there is also the problem that we require a three month minimum. Some people can be cleared to full swapping without having three full swaps on this specific thread, but the time frames need to be followed and newbie swappers must be cleared with me first. I know, it sounds harsh, but we've had many people get burned over the years and we're just trying to keep everybody safe.

Hi. I'm a newbie swapper. Lol Didn't know if this meant I needed u to clear that I've been a member long enough to start swapping? Thought I better be sure. :) Thanks!

I'll claim the Rhodebars.

Offer: One 5x7 photo print (hatching duck not available)

Or Pick 3 Photo Note Cards (5x7 cards, wrapped in cello sleeves so there is glare in this pic)

Or Plant cuttings, pick One.

Stella d' Oro daylily
Mint (choc I believe)
Heliopsis (4' tall yellow flower)
Oregano
Chives
Horseradish
Chrysanthemum (pink)

I can also offer 4+ Welsh Harlequin duck eggs.

Hi. I'm a newbie swapper. Lol Didn't know if this meant I needed u to clear that I've been a member long enough to start swapping? Thought I better be sure.
smile.png
Thanks!

Nope. You're good, LOL! If anybody has questions as to whether they are eligible for the three month rule, click on your posts in your profile, then go to your very first post. Say, 25th of January, 2014 was your first post, then you were eligible for swapping April 25th of 2014. :) (Not that yours was unclear, but some might be).

When you are new and you put in a swap, PM me the tracking number for that package. I will clear you, then you can make your second swap, which you will send the tracking number for, and I will clear you for a third swap, which you will then send tracking info to me. THEN, you are cleared as a full swapper. If you have swaps/trades (NOT PURCHASES OR SALES) through another member here (or on any of the swap pages), you can PM me and request to be cleared via those swaps. The point of clearing swaps and the three month wait isn't to make me a bully, and it's not to be a pain, it's to try to keep everybody safe. EVERYBODY has to do this same thing, so it's not a question of any individual's morality or anything, but it is a safety net for the members who have already gone through this same process so that we can try to keep this place as safe as possible. Many newbies don't understand this and think that I'm just after them, or I'm a bully, but many of us who have been here for awhile have seen first hand (and have been bitten first hand) what can happen when rules aren't followed and when safety precautions aren't taken.

Gah I always forget to check when getting excited on saying MINE. Sorry @lavlady .your shortly at three months though and sounds like your working out eggs with side swaps? Hopefully
My baby won't keep us all waiting too much longer:-0 .

On with the swapping!
And where is the dang desktop version on the bottom of the iPhone? Anyone?

Gah I always forget to check when getting excited on saying MINE. Sorry @lavlady .your shortly at three months though and sounds like your working out eggs with side swaps? Hopefully
My baby won't keep us all waiting too much longer:-0 .

On with the swapping!
And where is the dang desktop version on the bottom of the iPhone? Anyone?

Alll the way at the bottom when you can scroll no more dead center right next to each other. One says mobile one says desktop.

Soooo whats the offer?

Chiqita...ill get back to you on the double order;) i have two shipments to send and collecting fir a chickenstock next weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom