NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't upload, tried before. I may be able to get some tomorrow at church, but what are you looking for? Caramels shouldn't need a picture, neither should a knitted wash cloth really. It is blue/white varigated. Strawberry/rhubarb freezer jam should be self explanatory. The only things that really could use a picture are the stamp sets and I have tons. I can post a list or you can pm me and I will text you a picture.

I had to use photo bucket to upload all my photos on here..Can you try that?? Don't take offense ...the majority of us on here are very visual people...It may all sound self explanatory but the visuals are what sells us :p

I think 1 would be good unless someone wants to offer otherwise. They are Stampn' Up brand for the first half of them and they are mostly brand new, some even unmounted. I can also make fudge.

The two signs can get added to something and there is a purina back pack thing that can go with something. Three two things in the middle are Cricut plug ins for the Imagine (I think thwart is right, it is the one that writes). The two plug INS can go together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom