NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been brainstorming a possible design for a bookmark. If you can do front and back, this design could work. Front will have my favorite bible quote: "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." -Romans 12:2 On the back, a color image of something in nature that transforms....This I may leave to your creative ability...whether it be mountains erupting from a once flat landscape, the metamorphosis of a butterfly from a cocoon, a male peacock showing off it's feathers to a female, or something else?

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
I could do this for you :)

I also realized I have a few small containers for some natural deodorant... this would last you a few months!

Made with essential oils and natural plant butters.

Does thus interest you or anyone as well?

I've been brainstorming a possible design for a bookmark. If you can do front and back, this design could work. Front will have my favorite bible quote: "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." -Romans 12:2 On the back, a color image of something in nature that transforms....This I may leave to your creative ability...whether it be mountains erupting from a once flat landscape, the metamorphosis of a butterfly from a cocoon, a male peacock showing off it's feathers to a female, or something else?

Let me know what you think.

I could do this for you
smile.png

I also realized I have a few small containers for some natural deodorant... this would last you a few months!

Made with essential oils and natural plant butters.

Does thus interest you or anyone as well?
In that case, mine bookmark. I'll understand if you need to shorten the bible verse to fit onto the bookmark.

Offering anything on my swap page. https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/gibson-acres-farm-swap-page

Last edited:
mine on the Araucana eggs. offer 6+ Ancona duck eggs (blue and white layers) or 12 barnyard mix chicken eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom