NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally, once an item is claimed it is shipped within a couple of days. The exception is someone that is new to the swap. They would have to have the item they offer taken, ship the item, and provide mailing confirmation. Once the shipping is confirmed, the item they claimed will be shipped to them. We had to put this in place as we had some claiming multiple swaps which they received and then they never mailed the items that they offered. It made us
hit.gif

Mine on 10 lb fodder grains

Offer

6 Lavender/Black Orpington hatching eggs. + 2 hatching eggs from English Orpington pen of Red Cuckoo rooster over Chocolate, Splash, & Red Orpington hens (You will hatch Chocolate Cuckoo, Blue Cuckoo, & Red Cuckoo)

The Lavender rooster in the picture is with Lavender Orpington hens and Black Orpington hens. You will get Lavender and Black (split to lavender) chicks from this mating. My Orpingtons are a large percentage imported English. As some of you know I have lots of Orpingtons and have been breeding them for over 10 years. I love the English imports, however they have some serious faults such as not great layers, low fertility because of the huge amount of fluffy feathers, and they are not as hearty as our American Orpingtons. This pen represents what I hope is the best of both worlds. Fertility has been great here at home. The black orpington hens in this pen are very large and they are offspring from some of the first Orpingtons imported by Joy Atkins. I have lots of imported birds and those original birds from Joy are the largest of any of the Orpingtons I have. I will start collecting eggs once they are claimed. I prefer to ship now as opposed to shipping later since they are laying great now and fertility is confirmed.

I have not updated my swap page in a long while so until I check it out and update it I will just offer the Orpington eggs.

Last edited:
Mine - Orp eggs please

Offer: - 6+ Icelandic Eggs to ship out at the beginning of the week. My stock came from David Grote and this Rooster (Hraun) from NotaFarm. They lay white and tinted eggs. Main rooster, Hraun and some of his girls.

My swap page has not been updated - so please do not use that.

Last edited:
Mine - Orp eggs please

Offer: - 6+ Icelandic Eggs to ship out at the beginning of the week. My stock came from David Grote and this Rooster (Hraun) from NotaFarm. They lay white and tinted eggs. Main rooster, Hraun and some of his girls.

My swap page has not been updated - so please do not use that.
Wow!!! That was fast. I didn't even have the other pictures posted yet.

Mine - Orp eggs please Offer: - 6+ Icelandic Eggs to ship out at the beginning of the week. My stock came from David Grote and this Rooster (Hraun) from NotaFarm. They lay white and tinted eggs. Main rooster, Hraun and some of his girls. My swap page has not been updated - so please do not use that.
mine icelandic. offer 6+ silkie surprise eggs. You can get silkie showgirl and smooth and sizzle from this pen in white bbs calico ginger amd buff. Its a glorious surprise. 3/3 (pick 2) fbc marans, white bresse (gff lines) serema and french white muscovy. 6 + eggs total of 2 or more breeds your choice. or 1 set khun rikon classic snips. They are poultry shears amazing for processing and general kitchen use. I love these thunfs and bought some to share at their warehouse sale. They run a bit under 20 bucks on amazon.

Last edited:
mine icelandic.
offer
6+ silkie surprise eggs. You can get silkie showgirl and smooth and sizzle from this pen in white bbs calico ginger amd buff. Its a glorious surprise.
3/3 (pick 2) fbc marans, white bresse (gff lines) serema and french white muscovy. 6 + eggs total of 2 or more breeds your choice.
or 1 set khun rikon classic snips. They are poultry shears amazing for processing and general kitchen use. I love these thunfs and bought some to share at their warehouse sale. They run a bit under 20 bucks on amazon.
Mine! As much as I want the eggs, my bators are full. Snips, please.
smile.png

Offer:
6+ Swedish Flower Hen eggs
or
one of the following, all new with tags, metal chicken decor. I have a decorative rooster weather vane, too, that I need to get a picture of. My swap page is not up to date, but I'll work on it.

This apron has a full divided pocket along the bottom, great for collecting eggs

Last edited:
Mine! As much as I want the eggs, my bators are full. Snips, please.
smile.png

Offer:
6+ Swedish Flower Hen eggs
or
one of the following, all new with tags, metal chicken decor. I have a decorative rooster weather vane, too, that I need to get a picture of. My swap page is not up to date, but I'll work on it.

This apron has a full divided pocket along the bottom, great for collecting eggs

mine Sweedish flower eggs.
offer same as last
offer
6+ silkie surprise eggs. You can get silkie showgirl and smooth and sizzle from this pen in white bbs calico ginger amd buff. Its a glorious surprise.
3/3 (pick 2) fbc marans, white bresse (gff lines) serema and french white muscovy. 6 + eggs total of 2 or more breeds your choice.
or 1 set khun rikon classic snips. They are poultry shears amazing for processing and general kitchen use. I love these thunfs and bought some to share at their warehouse sale. They run a bit under 20 bucks on amazon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom