NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I offer a $20 Paypal as I do not have anything currently to swap with? If I can then...

Mine on the Porcelain Project Eggs

And Offer: $20 PP

I to believe it is against the rules, I asked last year because I didn't think I had anything to give either. I'm guessing you have stuff around your house if you really wanted to find something, but in order to claim you have to offer something other than money.

Mine on the Maran eggs.

My offer is
6 mixed color sizzle eggs
or
6 project porcelain eggs.

The "project" porcelain eggs are my beginning to building a porcelain pen. I have a porcelain roo and a hen I really have no idea what color she is but she produces blue cream chicks. I have one of her blue cream pullets and another that is another off color but I'm wanting to see what she produces. Both the porcelain roos have been shown as well as the lighter frizzled partridge hen, white sizzle hen and black sizzle hen. The porcelain roo in the sizzle pen is the offspring of the roo in the porcelain pen as well as the dark hen in the porcelain pen. Pics are below in order that I mentioned them.

Sizzles
Porcelain roo with a white sizzle hen, black sizzle hen and 2 partridge frizzled silkie hens

Blue sizzle hen with a white silkie roo in another pen

Porcelains

I managed to hatch 1 chick and it came from the hen above and it was dark in color. The last 2 are pullets.

I can send now or later. If you want them later it will have to be when they are laying. Silkies are unreliable layers. These are laying now and our weather is very cold. I don't have any heat packs right now but I will be ordering more soon. I can ship tuesday if wanted now.

Ah, I'll claim the GFM. Hard to believe, but the one they gifted me for being a member for 5 years is almost expired.

Offer:
Swap page is cleaned up and accurate:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/bettacreeks-swap-page

I have the items below, plus can offer up 1oz of shorn black English Angora fiber.

Poultry related:
One set of "Eggies". These are brand new, in box, six per box. These are the things you use to crack an egg open and hard boil it without having to peel. Each set also has a bonus Egg separator (to separate whites from yolks).

10 Poultry Nipples (vertical)

5 Poultry/rabbit Nipples (spring loaded/horizontal)

Soaps and such:
2 bars of Soap. I have silk, goat milk and sheep milk soaps available. Please contact me for available scents. :)

1 Sugar Scrub tube - these are professional emulsified scrubs and will last several showers.

Small flat rate box filled with random soaps (UNLABELLED AND UNWRAPPED). They will be various scents or unscented, end pieces, odd cut bars, or molded sample soaps (heart shaped) or bars that are blemished. Blemished bars may include salt bars as well. I'll make sure that you get at least 12oz of usable soap, which is equal to 3 bars of soap. It's perfectly fine soap, just not sales worthy because of blemishes, ugly bars, miscuts or in the case of sample bars, because I'm too lazy to figure out how to wrap them in a presentable manner.

Fiber Arts:
4oz Brown Alpaca fleece. Raw condition.
4oz brown llama fleece. Raw condition

Mine on the Alpaca Fleece.

I have 5 yards of ivory satin to trade. Enough for a dress or skirt. It has a floral pattern white on white.

mine on satin
Swap page is old and needs to be updated
My offer is 6+ True Araucana Eggs or
6+ Pure Ameraucanas but a combination of Black/Blue/Splash, Lavender and Wheaten hens choice

Last edited:
mine on satin
Swap page is old and needs to be updated
My offer is 6+ True Araucana Eggs or
6+ Pure Ameraucanas but a combination of Black/Blue/Splash, Lavender and Wheaten hens choice
Mine on Auracana eggs.
offer
6+ silkie surprise eggs ( these are silkies showgirls and sizzles, in a few colors, youll get s surprises! )
pick 2 for a total of 6 eggs
French black copper Marans
french white Muscovy
6 ( not 3) manchurian james marie lines quail, 3 generations into gold tuxedo lines, so at some point gold tuxs will pop up from here.
Jubilee Orphington PULLET eggs. fertile but havn't hatched these yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom