NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine on Auracana eggs.
offer
6+ silkie surprise eggs ( these are silkies showgirls and sizzles,  in a few colors, youll get s surprises! )
pick 2 for a total of 6 eggs
French black copper Marans
french white   Muscovy
6 ( not 3)  manchurian  james marie lines quail, 3 generations into  gold tuxedo lines, so at some point gold tuxs will pop up from here.
Jubilee Orphington PULLET eggs. fertile but havn't hatched these yet.

Mine orpington eggs

Offer:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/tammys-swap-page
Barnevelder eggs to ship next weekend
EE eggs to ship next weekend
Others can be shipped this weekend
Any can be shipped the 1st week of March for hatch a long if wanted
Also could do 6+ mille duccle eggs. There is a mottled cochin bantam hen in this pen as they were raised together and she doesn't want to be with her own breed :/ 2 of the mille hens are from a frizzled project I'm doing and 3 are straight feathered. Roo is also normal straight feathered mille duccle.

Last edited:
Mine orpington eggs

Offer:
Barnevelder eggs to ship next week
EE eggs to ship next week
Also could do 6+ mille duccle eggs. There is a mottled cochin bantam hen in this pen as they were raised together and she doesn't want to be with her own breed
hmm.png
2 of the mille hens are from a frizzled project I'm doing and 3 are straight feathered. Roo is also normal straight feathered mille duccle.
Its 3 orphs, 3 something else, not 6 orph eggs, that still work?

Mine orpington eggs

Offer:
EE eggs to ship next weekend
Any can be shipped the 1st week of March for hatch a long if wanted
Also could do 6+ mille duccle eggs. There is a mottled cochin bantam hen in this pen as they were raised together and she doesn't want to be with her own breed :/ 2 of the mille hens are from a frizzled project I'm doing and 3 are straight feathered. Roo is also normal straight feathered mille duccle.
Mine duccle

Offer:

Saintly salve

Or

Crochet circular washcloths 3 pk
Or

Sugar scrub

Or

6 pita pinta eggs. Fertile / from pullets not test hatched yet.

Last edited:
Mine duccle

Offer:

Saintly salve

Or

Crochet circular washcloths 3 pk
Or

Sugar scrub

Or

6 pita pinta eggs. Fertile / from pullets not test hatched yet.

Mine pita pinta
Offer:
EE/OE eggs to ship next weekend
Also could do 6+ mille duccle eggs. There is a mottled cochin bantam hen in this pen as they were raised together and she doesn't want to be with her own breed :/ 2 of the mille hens are from a frizzled project I'm doing and 3 are straight feathered. Roo is also normal straight feathered mille duccle.

Can also ship any (except duccle) in March for Easter hatch along

Last edited:
Mine pita pinta
Offer:
EE/OE eggs to ship next weekend
Also could do 6+ mille duccle eggs. There is a mottled cochin bantam hen in this pen as they were raised together and she doesn't want to be with her own breed :/ 2 of the mille hens are from a frizzled project I'm doing and 3 are straight feathered. Roo is also normal straight feathered mille duccle.

Can also ship any (except duccle) in March for Easter hatch along

Mine 6+ d'uccle sure wished these could ship in March :)

My offer

One set of custom crocheted chicken hot pads. These are double thickness and made to order. An example of my work

Or

3 vintage aprons. I have a tote full of aprons that need to go. I plan on using them for trades. Will make sure swapper is happy with them before shipping.

Last edited:

My offer

One set of custom crocheted chicken hot pads. These are double thickness and made to order. An example of my work

Or

3 vintage aprons. I have a tote full of aprons that need to go. I plan on using them for trades. Will make sure swapper is happy with them before shipping.

I may have other things to swap too

Flowers of Abba asked for the duccle for the Easter Hatch Along. There are 6 hens in the coop so I could attempt 2 orders for the same week but can't make any promises. She would get first dibs since she claimed first. Up to you. PM me and let me know.

My offer

Or

Do you have any pics of the aprons? (Or send me a link of similar ones? Are they half or full?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom