NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine on something
Ill pm you some questions!! :)

Offer ....no bresse;( waiting to fill an order for Monday)

Cream crested legbars Or olive eggers too...i have the main roo being a CCL over 10 crested girls BUT I have a TRIO of BCMs with them as well...And 3 golden cuckoo marans hens...I will send a mix of HENS choice.

6+ Can ship those tomorrow

Last edited:
Oh man, I want these but can't take them for 3 weeks (just loaded the incubator), so unless that's an option, I have to pass. :(

Mine on something
Ill pm you some questions!! :)

Offer ....no bresse;( waiting to fill an order for Monday)

Cream crested legbars Or olive eggers too...i have the main roo being a CCL over 10 crested girls BUT I have a TRIO of BCMs with them as well...And 3 golden cuckoo marans hens...I will send a mix of HENS choice.

6+ Can ship those tomorrow

Read my auction carefully please..I said my CCLs are in with marans. So the resulting chicks with be either 100% CCLS or olive eggers...I cannot Guarantee purity..with that being said again.. HENS CHOICE..which right now I have 4 CCL hen eggs and 4 marans hen eggs...

Someone claim them!!! carry on! LOL :D

Last edited:
I have the eggs now and would need to send Diamond;( Im so sorry..anytime Ive held off for someone the birds quit laying or something happens! Its a curse..lol so I dont do it anymore..

Read my auction carefully please..I said my CCLs are in with marans. So the resulting chicks with be either 100% CCLS or olive eggers...I cannot Guarantee purity..with that being said again.. HENS CHOICE..which right now I have 4 CCL hen eggs and 4 marans hen eggs...

Someone claim them!!! carry on! LOL :D

Did NeseO claim these? I am confused

Last edited:
I have the eggs now and would need to send Diamond;( Im so sorry..anytime Ive held off for someone the birds quit laying or something happens! Its a curse..lol so I dont do it anymore..

That's ok, maybe next time! @NeseO can have them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom