NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to swap a batch of my homemade goats milk soap for black or white bantam Cochins.
I have these scents;
Lilac
Lemon Verbena
Orchid
Pear/Redwood
Cedar

Last edited:
Would like to swap a batch of my homemade goats milk soap for black or white bantam Cochins.
I have these scents;
Lilac
Lemon Verbena
Orchid
Pear/Redwood
Cedar
Thats not how the swap thread works. It is more of a chain, you would pic something off Sambi's swap page and then offer what you have to swap and the next person would say mine on your item etc.

Ideally you would wait until you saw someone offering white or black cochins because you only get he offer above yours, you can however side swap if you find someone on the thread with eggs you want and they are willing to side swap. i'm probly not explaining this the best but if you read post #1 it might help.

Thank you! I just jumped in alittle sooner than I should have! I should have followed for a while!! I will see if I can find another swap page! Sorry!

mine on the Scoby!

I offer:

Books, pick one.

OR

Photo note cards, pick 3.

OR

Plant starts, choose one:
Mint
Heliopsis
Stella d'Oro Daylily
Oregano

I have three buff brama roosters I'm looking to trade for three or four Rhode island reds hens my roosters are year old anyone around Berkeley springs wv wanna trade need gone asap

Last edited:
mine on the Scoby!

I offer:

Books, pick one.

OR

Photo note cards, pick 3.

OR

Plant starts, choose one:
Mint
Heliopsis
Stella d'Oro Daylily
Oregano

Added:

Dog themed scrapbook kit

5 plastic display easels

Dog booties, size L (only used once, our dog hated them)

Last edited:
Mine on geese.

Offer:
4+ Ancona eggs
Blackberry starts
Black Walnut starts
Kombucha SCOBYs

Mine on the blackberry starts. How many are you including?

Offer
6+ Call duck eggs
8+ EE, OE, Wheaten Ameraucana eggs (4 EE hens, 2 marans hens and 2 wheaten ameraucana hens- blue and splash covered by 2 wheaten ameraucana roos- black and blue)
8+ Angel Trumpet (Brugmansia) cuttings

I never received these from 3/20. Was told it was rainy so unable to dig up. Then told they were being mailed on 3/28 but never given tracking and never received. Have not gotten a response to PM sent last week. Now they have not been online in 4 days. I sent another PM today. Hoping everything is ok. Does anyone here know them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom