NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never received these from 3/20. Was told it was rainy so unable to dig up. Then told they were being mailed on 3/28 but never given tracking and never received. Have not gotten a response to PM sent last week. Now they have not been online in 4 days. I sent another PM today. Hoping everything is ok. Does anyone here know them?

Oh bummer! I have not swapped with them before if I remember correctly. I hope they contact you soon.

I can substitute if needed...I have crazy blackberries growing now but I have never cut them for starts lol. (If someone could tell me) I need to cut them anyway
1f60a.png

Please PM me with any issues. I'll send them a message, but it is possible that something innocent happened. :)

CURRENT OFFER:

mine on the Scoby!

I offer:

Books, pick one.

OR

Photo note cards, pick 3.

OR

Plant starts, choose one:
Mint
Heliopsis
Stella d'Oro Daylily
Oregano

Added:

Dog themed scrapbook kit

5 plastic display easels

Dog booties, size L (only used once, our dog hated them)

Yes, I'll be digging from well-established plants. Almost everything here is still dormant so I would expect good survivability. I usually send about a softball sized clump of roots.

Last edited:
I can substitute if needed...I have crazy blackberries growing now but I have never cut them for starts lol. (If someone could tell me) I need to cut them anyway
1f60a.png

Blackberries are pretty easy to transplant and ship. I usually cut them so that about 6" are left on the cane and dig roots about 6" +. I wash the roots and then you can either wrap them in wet paper towels or wet newspaper in a plastic sack. I mail them that way and haven't had any problems.
That is also the way we get them from a nursery.

Blackberries are pretty easy to transplant and ship. I usually cut them so that about 6" are left on the cane and dig roots about 6" +. I wash the roots and then you can either wrap them in wet paper towels or wet newspaper in a plastic sack. I mail them that way and haven't had any problems.
That is also the way we get them from a nursery.
Can you also take cuttings and root those? I am planning to trim it back anyway so was wondering if I could do it that way too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom