NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offer
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/sambis-swap-page

Or
3 lbs of unshelled (still in the shell) fresh home grown pecans

Or
1 lb of shelled fresh home grown pecans

Or
3/4 lb Sugar and spice candied pecans ( careful, these are addicting )

Or
Custom Sack Sock. You choose the color scheme and I'll make you two!
Here are some examples of style and colors I've made in the past

Mine on the fresh shelled pecans. If they aren't pre-packaged, could you send just a couple of the other ones for a taste test? If they are pre-packaged, that's ok, no big deal!

Offer:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/h-diamonds-swap-page

Mine chapstcks 6 i love them

My offer mixed eggers..potential ccls ...and black sex linked from bcm roo with my ccl hens or pure marans..could be all pures or all mixes because there only two roos ( ccl roo and BCM roo) in with all the hens ( 8 CCL hens, 10 marans hens and some oddballs but wont include those eggs.)

6+Of those

You people are tough!

6 bresse eggs to ship Monday Ive been hatching mine every weekend for 4 weeks now:)

Last edited:
Mine chapstcks 6 i love them

My offer mixed eggers..potential ccls ...and black sex linked from bcm roo with my ccl hens or pure marans..could be all pures or all mixes because there only two roos ( ccl roo and BCM roo) in with all the hens ( 8 CCL hens, 10 marans hens and some oddballs but wont include those eggs.)

6+Of those

You people are tough!

6 bresse eggs to ship Monday Ive been hatching mine every weekend for 4 weeks now:)

Mine
I have been trying to sit on my hands and not claim these but I can't sit anymore. I really would like the mixed eggers. They would be olive eggers right?

A variety of heirloom seeds pick several and I can make a package. Willing to count out seeds too if you don't want that many of a given kind. Take as many as you want

Vegetables
Jacob's Cattle bean (11 in package)
Royal Burgundy Bush Bean (20 in package)
Red Giant Mustard (about 100 they are small)
Broccoli Di Ciccio (6 in package)

Herbs
Mullein (20-30 tiny seeds)
Valerian (about 20 seeds)

Flowers
Orange Butterfly Weed (15 in package)
Red plume blanket flower ( a couple flower heads)
Love in a Mist ( 20-30 seeds)
Black Eyed Susan Vine (15 seeds)
Siberian Wallflower (20-30 seeds)
Chinese House Flowers (30-40seeds)
Blue Bachelor Button Flowers (20 seeds)

Homemade exfoliating soap I forgot the fragrance but it has coffee in it for an invigorating scrub and oatmeal for soothing. I think I smell orange blossom and magnolia. Maybe hints of berries too

8 sample packs of Saba ACE (there are 2 pills in each package). These are an excellent natural energy pill.

6 month Gold Feather Membership

12 quail eggs. The pen has coturnix and tuxedo quail in it. I have hatched out super cute chicks from this pen

6 mixed bantam eggs. Hens are red bantam cochin, porcelain d'uccle, Mille fleur d'uccle, porcelain OEGB, roosters are a Mille fleur cochin d'uccle mix and a frizzled golden lakenvelder. The main roo is the mixed cochin d'uccle guy though so I don't know if the frizzled roo has fertilized the eggs yet. There are a few other hens but they are broody and not laying

Main rooster. I call him Fancypants because it looks like he is wearing pajama pants

This is the only picture I could get of the bantam girls together Not the cream legbars at the top right

Frizzled rooster

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom