NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm okay with a fall back. Here is an updated offer:

8 eggs. Will be a mix of Barred Rock, Black sex link (black australorp rooster over barred rock hens) and SQ black Australorps'. They're currently all in the same pen so it could be a mix of any of those three.

6 Guinea eggs. I've been hatching all pieds out of this pen. Lavender cock over white hens. Chances of buff, pearl, white, blue, purple, or lavender. Will be pied, my cock throws pied crosses as he is pied.

12+Coturnix hatching eggs. Browns or white, your choice. Other colors sold out at the moment.

For you avid readers:
Paperback copies of the following titles;
Girl with a dragon tattoo, Sisterhood of the traveling pants, Dean Koontz Velocity, Divergent, the shooters bible, gun traders guide, Stephen King Under the dome part One, or one of many other Stephen King books.

A framed picture of some Rio Grand turkeys in black and white. Its a screen print I think. I'll get pictures of it when my husband gets home.

Puppy training clicker with two can covers.

Or I can make a frame of a picture of your choice. It will be out of old barn wood. Tons to choose from. It can even be your picture or one from my photography collection. I can email a list based on your likes.

If none of this sounds appealing I can get another list going. Let me know. Anything chosen will ship Friday, as I'm about to go out of town with my family.

I'm okay with a fall back. Here is an updated offer:

8 eggs. Will be a mix of Barred Rock, Black sex link (black australorp rooster over barred rock hens) and SQ black Australorps'. They're currently all in the same pen so it could be a mix of any of those three.

6 Guinea eggs. I've been hatching all pieds out of this pen. Lavender cock over white hens. Chances of buff, pearl, white, blue, purple, or lavender. Will be pied, my cock throws pied crosses as he is pied.

12+Coturnix hatching eggs. Browns or white, your choice. Other colors sold out at the moment.

For you avid readers:
Paperback copies of the following titles;
Girl with a dragon tattoo, Sisterhood of the traveling pants, Dean Koontz Velocity, Divergent, the shooters bible, gun traders guide, Stephen King Under the dome part One, or one of many other Stephen King books.

A framed picture of some Rio Grand turkeys in black and white. Its a screen print I think. I'll get pictures of it when my husband gets home.

Puppy training clicker with two can covers.

Or I can make a frame of a picture of your choice. It will be out of old barn wood. Tons to choose from. It can even be your picture or one from my photography collection. I can email a list based on your likes.

If none of this sounds appealing I can get another list going. Let me know. Anything chosen will ship Friday, as I'm about to go out of town with my family.
paperbacks are used I assume? How many for the swap?
Thanks.
263a.png

Mine on the eggs.

My offer is 6 Iris bulbs of mixed colors. I'll post pics later. I'm on my tablet and don't have any on it. I may have pics on my swap page.
3 Amarillis bulbs
6 Naked Ladies

Last edited:
Some of my silkies started laying so I can offer 6 eggs. Who's laying are a white hen covered by a white roo. Paint covered by paint and splash covered by frizzled partridge roo

Here are pics of those laying. I can do 6+ eggs right now. Hurry and claim before they stop laying again. It's really hot here. The paints already stopped after just getting started. This offer is for 6+ from whats laid in 2 days or 3 providing I get at least 7 eggs to send.

Pen 1 Frizzled partridge roo and splash hen

The hen up front middle is the one laying. That roo and 3 of the other hens are not in there anymore.

Pen 2 Black pullet and splash roo

She isn't in a good position for picture taking.

Pen 3 Frizzled partridge hen and white hen covered by a white roo

The one on the right is the white hen. She was with the paints when I took this pic

I couldn't get a side pic. He wanted a face shot. The one below is him a few years ago. He's fluffier now.

Mine on the silkie eggs.

My offer is:
*10+ fertile EE eggs
OR
*10+ fertile mixed hatching eggs - Rhode Island Red and Rhode Island Red/Black Australorp

If that doesn't interest you just let me know what does, I am sure I can come up with something else. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom