NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine on the pecans, please!

This will be my first swap but I think I've got the idea......

offer

6 eggs. Blue egg laying blue sex links (Splash Ameraucana cock over barred Holland hens)
6 eggs Silkie or Cochin silkie mix. Black silkie cock with a buff Silkie hen and birchen bantam Cochin hen. Silkies are not bearded, and I can't tell which eggs are silkies vs cochins.
6 eggs Dark Cornish. They're not great layers (but good broody mommas!) so the claimer may need to work with me time-wise.

$15 Wal-Mart gift card
Golden Feather Membership---well worth it, no ads
smile.png

edited to ad a JoAnn's gift card for $15. Combine this with their coupons and you could easily get $30 worth of merchandise!

edited--tried to ad pictures to this post but they showed up in the next
hmm.png

Last edited:
Blue egger blue sex links as chicks, to see sex link spot

blue egger blue sex link cockerel

blue egger blue sex link pullet (cockerel in the back)

Mine on the pecans, please!

This will be my first swap but I think I've got the idea......

offer

6 eggs. Blue egg laying blue sex links (Splash Ameraucana cock over barred Holland hens)
6 eggs Silkie or Cochin silkie mix. Black silkie cock with a buff Silkie hen and birchen bantam Cochin hen. Silkies are not bearded, and I can't tell which eggs are silkies vs cochins.
6 eggs Dark Cornish. They're not great layers (but good broody mommas!) so the claimer may need to work with me time-wise.

$15 Wal-Mart gift card
Golden Feather Membership---well worth it, no ads :)  
edited to ad a JoAnn's gift card for $15. Combine this with their coupons and you could easily get $30 worth of merchandise!

edited--tried to ad pictures to this post but they showed up in the next :/  

Mine gift card (give me a few to decide which one)

Offer: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/h-diamonds-swap-page

Shea and cocoa butter not available right now.
Eggs I'm receiving from my hatched barnyard mix are either a pretty olive or a nice dark brown ( not chocolate, but dark) some with speckles.

Last edited:
For anyone who does soaping or candle making, I have a bunch of fragrance oils to get rid of that I can add to this, including one 16oz bottle of pink sugar fragrance.

Also have several silicone molds, bundt, snowflake, rose, etc. This are multiple cavity molds.

Mine gift card (give me a few to decide which one)

Offer: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/h-diamonds-swap-page

Shea and cocoa butter not available right now.
Eggs I'm receiving from my hatched barnyard mix are either a pretty olive or a nice dark brown ( not chocolate, but dark) some with speckles.

Mine eggs. I would prefer brown eggs if possible but if not no worries

My offer

A lot of 6 half aprons. I collected them and stored them in a tote. 2 are small like kid aprons and 2 are sheer and long

A lot of craft books. I picked these up at garage sales ect. The yellow needle craft books are volumes 1,2,3.

I also have cloth diapers if anyone is interested

Last edited:
A lot of craft books. I picked these up at garage sales ect. The yellow needle craft books are volumes 1,2,3.

Mine please. :) I just wasn't sure if we had to pick and choose or not. :) A friend crochets, I knit, so I could give her the crochet books. :)

My offer:
2 bars of soap
Scents:
Head Shop
Monkey Farts
Pink Sugar
Rosemary Mint
Allure (masculine)
Oatmeal Milk & Honey
Mint Scrubby

OR

2 Soy tart melts
Scents:
Apple Jack, Antique Sandalwood, Cucumber Melon, Honeydew Melon, Vanilla Frosting, Lavender, Honeysuckle, Monkey Farts.

I can, of course, do 1 bar of soap and 1 tart melt as well.

OR

Seeds! I have bloomsdale spinach, chamomile, Hidatsa Shield figure beans all from my garden or commercial seed for turnips, carrots, radishes or rutabaga. If interested in seeds, please chat me up, so we can work out a fair swap.

OR

I have some dyed superwash rovings, 21 micron merino. I could do a 50g braid. If interested, I can add pictures (but don't want to junk up the page with them if nobody is interested)

OR

2.5oz 21 micron superwash merino roving undyed.

My swap page isn't up to date

Last edited:
I can offer three bars of soap for one swap.
I'll look around and see what else I've got. Tough crowd! I can't believe homemade soaps aren't getting scooped up like they used to!

Oh, I can offer 10 gravity/vertical poultry nipples. :D

OR

5 horizontal spring nipples (with spring attachment), these are more for rabbits than birds

OR

1 box of "eggies" These are brand new, in box, six per box. These are the things you use to crack an egg open and hard boil it without having to peel. Each set also has a bonus Egg separator (to separate whites from yolks).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom