New

jorake60

In the Brooder
Nov 30, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Hey everyone this is John in Cleveland,Tn. My granddaughter and me have buff, blue, and lavender orps. We also have brahmas. Very good site with great info. Tried to upload pics of my week old lavenders, but couldn't figure out how.

Hi john and great that you have joined us. Nice to hear that's it's a joint venture with your granddaughter.

To upload a pic, click on the icon above the text box that shows a couple of mountains and a sun / moon. Then drag your photo to the caption that appears. Hope you manage.

All the best

Ct

Hi john and great that you have joined us. Nice to hear that's it's a joint venture with your granddaughter.

To upload a pic, click on the icon above the text box that shows a couple of mountains and a sun / moon. Then drag your photo to the caption that appears. Hope you manage.

All the best

Ct

Thanks these are my week old lavender orps.

HI John,
We are new also as of today joining the BYC group! I use to live in Cleveland, Tn. now I live in Indiana! It is nice to meet u!

Thanks I just moved here 3 months ago. Moved from Larg,FL. I lived here yrs ago went to Lee retired 6 yrs from ed.now ready to raise chickens. Lol. I am 7 days into incubating buff laced brahmas. Candling tonight.

Back
Top Bottom