New

Welcome to BYC, is this your first foray into chicken wrangling? How many chicken are you starting off with?
We all thrive on the details of a new member and really enjoy your photos so feel free to keep them coming:wee
O have 13 barred rock hens 2 leghorn hens 2 australorp hens 2 red hens ( not sure of the breed there) 1 Peking duck hen 1 australorp roo 1 leghorn roo. 1 new leghorn that is 3 weeks old. Inhale 6 RIR that are due to hatch tomorrow

Good afternoon, Jennifer. Hopefully you aren’t freezing to death or buried under snow or ice like the majority of the US right now. Spring time can’t come soon enough for me - warmer temps and more chickies.
Welcome to the BYC family. This is the place to learn and laugh. You’ll have tons of fun while learning.
:frow
Sunny and clear here.. too bad it was like 4 degrees this morning.. yuck

As of lockdown all were alive and kicking. I'm excited and so are the kids!. We will have so many babies in the house for a little while. Just had a litter of bunnies as well
I seriously hope you have thawed out their water. I know you have, just I was surprised to wake up to frozen water bowls all around this morning.

Back
Top Bottom