New

JessicaRoseTN

In the Brooder
Jun 4, 2021
My family had chickens when I was a kid into my teens and and last year I finally started my own flock. Since I was Sitting at home unable to do my job as a hairstylist, I had the time to tend to some tenders.

I currently have 2 Bovan Brown, 1 Black Cochin Bantam and 3 Cayuga ducks.

I've always enjoyed the silliness and loyalty of chickens since childhood, and now I love how smart and receptive ducks are. I had no idea ducks could be so affectionate and sweet.

I also tiedye (who doesn't now lol) and spend alot of time outside doing whatever i get myself into.

I've really enjoy raising animals and am trying to get into the raising and selling side of enjoying chickens and ducks. So far my bantam has hatched some eggs for me, but I can't seem to let them little clucks go.

My dogs and cat really don't seem to care about their feathered brethren, as long as the drake isn't chasing them for getting to close to his cross species romances hahahahah. He thinks he is a chicken, sleeps on a perch and everything, but I am sure that will change when the Cayuga hens are of age.

I've read many posts on this forum to help trouble shoot having sick ducks and chickens before, but now I need some help double checking the sex of these new little Easter Egger chicks I've hatched.

Look forward to the help
Jessica

Attachments

• 20210507_182103.jpg
    20210507_182103.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 12

Back
Top Bottom