New!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by chickenburb, Jan 1, 2011.

1. chickenburb

chickenburb New Egg

Jan 1, 2011
    Fairfax County
    Hi everyone - I'm a stay at home mom/foster mom/worship leader/urban farmer/Airstreamer (can I hear an AMEN to that one?). We are a military family so moving is a hobby of ours [​IMG] Currently we have 6 chickens in the back yard - 4 Ameraucanas (Anaconda, Polka Dot, Bob, and Buttercup), a Gold laced Wyandotte (Furry - currently sick), and a Silver laced Wyandotte (Chewy - our charity case, blind and walks around in circles...sometimes gets lost in the yard). We also have 2 labs who know not to eat the chickens but every once in a while decide to chase them (especially when they try to eat the dog food!). And we do have one cat - who the dogs WOULD eat if she got near them, but she's too smart for that [​IMG]

You've got a nice community here - even nicer than the Airstreamers, and that says a lot [​IMG]

2. LuvMyPeeps7

LuvMyPeeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2010
    Lexington
    [​IMG] [​IMG] WELCOME!!!!

3. Louieandthecrew

Louieandthecrew I am actually a female!

Welcome to BYC!
    We are really glad to have another new member! Have fun browsing around, asking questions, posting threads and so on [​IMG] Just to let you know (some people don't figure this out until later [​IMG]) There is also a 'Chat' section of this forum! At the top of the screen there are a line of options (Index, User list, Rules, Search, etc.) and the 'Chat' button is in between GFM and Messages. So, whenever you'd like you can meet many new, fun people on their, and be able to talk without delay [​IMG] Have fun!

4. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome to BYC.

5. penut1799

penut1799 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 31, 2010
    North Fort Myers, FL
    WELCOME!!! [​IMG]

6. Muscovies

Muscovies Chillin' With My Peeps