Fallon Dundas

In the Brooder
Aug 28, 2017
Hey all!
My name is Fallon, I'm a single mom who has had chickens in the past when my parents had them and will be getting into the game again soon, with our own hens.
My son became obsessed with chickens about theee months ago, and has been asking for them non-stop. We will be raising hens for eggs, and manure. I'm also contemplating getting quail to free-range in the garden, and a bunny to house with the chickens. Ideally I would like to start with chickens that are already established being that my 19 month old gets into everything he isn't supposed to and I work full time so chicks at this point in time may not be the most conducive to our life.

Guess that's all for now!

Hey all!
My name is Fallon, I'm a single mom who has had chickens in the past when my parents had them and will be getting into the game again soon, with our own hens.
My son became obsessed with chickens about theee months ago, and has been asking for them non-stop. We will be raising hens for eggs, and manure. I'm also contemplating getting quail to free-range in the garden, and a bunny to house with the chickens. Ideally I would like to start with chickens that are already established being that my 19 month old gets into everything he isn't supposed to and I work full time so chicks at this point in time may not be the most conducive to our life.

Guess that's all for now!
Beautiful Introduction! Welcome to BYC...
FARMER-CONNIE-WELCOME-200X283-1.gif

Welcome aboard! :frow
We are glad you joined our flock.
This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

Back
Top Bottom