Newbie Alert🤓

mozzar_ELLA

Chirping
May 27, 2020
Elk Grove,CA
Hey I’m Ella. I’m married and we have 2 daughters, 3 dogs, and a cat. I’m new to backyard chickening😁 I started with 4 chicks, an australorp, a barred rock, and two ameraucanas, but one of the ameraucanas died a couple of days ago☹️ I’m still weighing whether to get one or two more chicks because obviously I wanted 4 to start but I also don’t want the smaller chick to get bullied.(the farm I got them is only a few minute drive away) Im having so much fun so far though. It’s like an on going science experiment in my yoga room(that’s where I’m keeping the brooder for now) and the clean up isn’t as time consuming as I thought it would be but they’re only about 3 weeks old so I’m sure that will change😂 I’m really excited to add chickens to my yard. I have a garden full of herbs flowers and rotating vegetables that I really like to use in my kitchen and I’m so excited to be able to use them with chickens now. Just a lot of general excitement for the learning experience in my house right now.and lots of questions! Anyway thanks for reading😊

Back
Top Bottom