Newbie from iran

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by didar, Apr 11, 2017.

1. didar

didar New Egg

Apr 11, 2017
    Iran
    Hi. I am a newbie from Iran. I was hoping to run a small farm and make money from selling chickens and eggs. Idk anything about this field but when i found this website i saw amazing posts and replys so i think i can learn fast now with the help of you guys. thanks ^^

2. SueT

SueT Overrun With Chickens

May 27, 2015
    SW MO
    Welcome didar! Glad you found BYC, good luck with your chickens!
    Sue

3. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - great that you have joined us. I'd strongly suggest starting small, before venturing into keeping chickens as a business. Maybe get a few to keep at home to give you some experience first.

You'll find lots of info in the Learning Centre - https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center and if you have a specific topic in mind, just type it in the search box - there's a wealth of information on past and present threads.

Best wishes
    CT

4. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under didar [​IMG] Welcome!

As you have already received some good advice and a link to the Learning Centre, I will just wish you all the best.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

6. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings and a belated :welcome! Happy you joined our community! Best wishes to you and your flock! :woot

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by