Newbie from North side illinois!

suburbanchickn

In the Brooder
Aug 10, 2016
Northern Illinois
Hello all newbie here, glad to be apart of BYC! I have 2 baby chicks about 2 or 3 weeks old. That is what I'm told from whom I got them from. So far they are great little babies! Eating a lot and being active from what I can see. I live in Zion, IL and I'm not 100% sure I'm even allowed to have them in my town. I tried looking up but couldn't come up with anything specifically for my town. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and my chicks! One is a Isabel orpington and other is a chocolate splash orpington I think is what they told me.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! Congrats on your new chicks :clap It sure does sound like you are enjoying them very much. You could ask on your state thread about if you are allowed to keep them or not. Here are some threads for your state ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/newsearch?search=Northern+Illinois+#

Good luck for the future and enjoy BYC :frow

If you want to find out what you really have - just post clear photos at "what breed or gender is this." Your orps sound beautiful, I would love to see photos myself.

Hello there
frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
!! Have much success with your flock!

Back
Top Bottom