Newbie from South Carolina

frow.gif
&
welcome-byc.gif
from Alabama. Glad you joined us.

Thank you everyone for the very warm welcome.. I am so excited about this new adventure. we've had our baby chicks home for a little over a week now. We've had some pretty interesting turns so far, but we're making it through. While we bought "pullets" we are starting to consider the idea that some of these baby pullets were wrongly sexed. We're not sure as of yet, but I guess we'll see soon enough LOL.. It's really no big deal since we were planning on getting a rooster eventually anyways. However, the latest adventure has been one of the more adventurous chicks trying to fly out of the brooder. You know even only having them for a little over a week I'm so thrilled to have started this adventure. My baby chicks have so much personality and i'm learnign so much about them as time goes by. I will catch myself walking by their brooder and just stopping to watch them for awhile. They are so fun to just watch. I never knew that the chicks would grow as quickly as they have, and that their feathers would start coming in so quickly. I just can't wait to see the adventures that are yet to come..
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom