Newbie from Spokane Valley, WA

bloom_ss

Songster
8 Years
Jun 23, 2011
Spokane Valley, WA
Hello all! Just getting started here and trying to collect as much info as I can.
smile.png
My name is Stephanie and I am married with two young children (ages 6 and 4) and a 1 year old Australian Shepherd/Border Collie named Miri. I am looking forward to reading more posts on here! Just reading today I have learned so much already! Now I just need some good plans to build a coop and a good place to get chickens from.

Hi Stephanie!
frow.gif

welcome-byc.gif
from Australia!

You wait till you get those chickens, you're going to fall in love with them.
big_smile.png
Do you have any ideas what breeds you're going to get?
Our house came ready-equipped with a large-ish coop at the back of the garden: if that hadn't been there, I don't think we would ever have given chickens a chance. It's weird, the ways things happen in life
tongue.png

We have lots of chicken nerds on this forum
cool.png
They know practically everything. So much better than reading through pages and pages on Wikipedia!
th.gif
BYC is a great place too, everyone's friendly... not like some of the other forums I've joined, where some make rude jokes about people they don't like.
duc.gif
gig.gif

Anyhow, hope to see you more around the forum
frow.gif

Hello from Minnesota! You've come to the right place! There's loads of info on this website. Everything you'll ever need to know is here.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom