Newbie here from Western Pa.

Hi Tom and
welcome-byc.gif
- great to have you join us. You already have some good advice, so I'll just say a big hello!

All the best
CT

here is my list of chicks to chose from any suggestions would be great, I can only get four for now but would like good friendly layers.
Red Sexlinks, Black Sexlinks, RI Reds, Barred Rock, Buff Orpington, Welsummer, Speckled Sussex, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Golden Laced Wyandotte, Black Australorp, White Leghorn, Brown Leghorn, Light Brahma.

Thanks For the help Tom

here is my list of chicks to chose from any suggestions would be great, I can only get four for now but would like good friendly layers.
Red Sexlinks, Black Sexlinks, RI Reds, Barred Rock, Buff Orpington, Welsummer, Speckled Sussex, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Golden Laced Wyandotte, Black Australorp, White Leghorn, Brown Leghorn, Light Brahma.

Thanks For the help Tom

From your list, I'd go with one of the sex links, the Barred Rock, Speckled Sussex and the Black Australorp (if you want a mix).

Thanks for the respouse NorthFLChick would I be ok with getting one of each u suggested and still get decent egg production.

You should get outstanding egg production from the sex links and the Black Australorp. And the Barred Rocks & Speckled Sussex are wonderful layers.

Back
Top Bottom