newbie here :)

ksandvig

Chirping
5 Years
Sep 8, 2014
Lake Stevens Wa
Just wanted to say hi and this is an awesome forum to get info from! I just got my girls a few days ago and live them already! We got 3 buff orpington's & 3 barred rocks. Just a couple pics of them and the run and temporary coop. We have a larger one coming this week
[/IMG]

Welcome to BYC - glad you joined the flock. I'm sure others will be along to tell you how to post photos. I am an oldie and I haven't been able to do it despite being mentored several times.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Sorry your having trouble loading your pics. You have two really good breeds. I've had both breeds (still have BOs) and both breeds are hardy, lay well, and are docile, especially the Buff Orpingtons. My children, and now my granddaughter, has made lap pets out of our BOs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Hope you are able to upload your photos. Good luck.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Congrats on your new flock! Cute birds and I love the area you have for them!

Make yourself at home here. If you have any questions along the way, that is what we are here for. Welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom