Newbie in Maryland

vjensen4

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 5, 2014
Hi! We just finished building our first coop and run and how have 6 poulets (Rhode Island Red x White Rock cross). We also have 4 Indian Runner ducks. We're totally new to raising chickens, but can't wait to get our first eggs. This blog has been a great place for advice and learning. Thanks to everyone for the great info!

D.gif

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

WOW! Lovely ducks!!

Congrats on your finished coop and welcome to the flock!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Aw....they are adorable!!! We do welcome you to our flock. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about ducks (even though I've had a few), but I have to admit that ducklings are the ultimate in cute. Your adult Indian Runner Ducks are awful cute as well. If you need any information on ducks, definitely take advantage of our duck experts at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

I've never seen ducks like that. Do they really run, I'm guessing they prefer that to flying? Welcome to Backyard chickens (and ducks, geese, guineas, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom