Solved Newbie in need of a little Help

12-8-2020 8-23-25 AM.jpg

124.jpg

12-8-2020 8-31-35 AM.jpg

Go to account, then under preferences, account details, privacy, unselect any check marks under email options.

Or click here:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/account/preferences

You may also make sure you're not "watching any forums"

1607437697137.png

Last edited:
If you follow the steps above and you still get e-mail notifications, sometimes the site sticks a bit, whenever you get a notification just go to the thread, unwatch it and then watch it again, that unsticks whatever got stuck. I don't have e-mail alerts set on mine but some of the really old threads do still send me e-mails occasionally if someone comments back to it, I just unwatch and then watch it again and that thread doesn't do it again.

Thank you I went back and double checked the right boxes were unchecked. I will restart my PC also to see if that helps? Thankt you @Isaac 0 and @Kusanar . :)
I'm pretty sure it's something in the site that is stuck on when it shouldn't be. Mine did it when they updated the site, anything I had watched previous to the update suddenly started sending e-mails and I think a bunch of other people had the same issue.

Did you used to have the e-mail alerts turned on?

I'm pretty sure it's something in the site that is stuck on when it shouldn't be. Mine did it when they updated the site, anything I had watched previous to the update suddenly started sending e-mails and I think a bunch of other people had the same issue.

Did you used to have the e-mail alerts turned on?
No it's been turned off, I just restated my PC and hopefully all is good now. :)

Back
Top Bottom