newbie in Ohio

welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
Sorry you came to the wrong site. BYC is not for bird "lovers". It's for bird "Addicts". We don't cure people here we create more addicts. I thought 25 would be enough but now I'm up to about 55 -60. You know your done for when you can't keep count of how many you have.

Oh I'm Rancher by the way. I say , help me Jesus and Lord have mercy alot cuz Lord have mercy I need help.
gig.gif

Quote:
Sorry you came to the wrong site. BYC is not for bird "lovers". It's for bird "Addicts". We don't cure people here we create more addicts. I thought 25 would be enough but now I'm up to about 55 -60. You know your done for when you can't keep count of how many you have.

Oh I'm Rancher by the way. I say , help me Jesus and Lord have mercy alot cuz Lord have mercy I need help.
gig.gif

Yep. This site has a disclaimer of being very addictive. We need to have BYC Anonymous support groups
gig.gif

Quote:

gig.gif

Yep. This site has a disclaimer of being very addictive. We need to have BYC Anonymous support groups
gig.gif

Why would we want to be anonymous? I am happy just the way I am, thank you very much!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom