Newbie Needs Help Picking Breed(s) Best Suited for Me

Thank you all for your advice and all the helpful websites!! I just ordered my chicks and I'm really excited about getting them
smile.png
I ordered wyandotte (assorted colors), plymouth rock (assorted colors), australorp, AND since you all recommended EE's I couldn't resist them either. It looks like chicken math is already getting the best of me--I set out to order 3 varietes for a total of 15 but instead decided to do 4 varieties for a total of 22...

O well, I'm happy. Hopefully I won't make any terrible mistakes and will have lots of happy chickens and pretty eggs!!

Quote:
I think you'll be happy!
big_smile.png

Oh Boy! you're well on your way to chicken fever
Good luck, i know its worse than waiting for Christmas. The next step will be running a hatchabator and the agony/excitement of waiting will be even MORE addicting.

(OK, maybe I am helping to worsen an addiction, but isn't it fun?)
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
I think you'll be happy!
big_smile.png

Oh Boy! you're well on your way to chicken fever
Good luck, i know its worse than waiting for Christmas. The next step will be running a hatchabator and the agony/excitement of waiting will be even MORE addicting.

(OK, maybe I am helping to worsen an addiction, but isn't it fun?)
yippiechickie.gif

It is definitely worse than waiting for Christmas haha! They won't be here until April 11th- I'm sooo tempted to go down to Tractor Supply and pick up a few for instant gratification. But I MUST RESIST!!

Back
Top Bottom