Newbie to the forum

BirdGuy144

In the Brooder
Jul 9, 2020
Hello everyone. I've been reading some forums here a little and there a little. And it has helped me raising our flock we've had for 2 years now. We've had chickens for I 6-7 years before we actually got a coop and everything established! Really happy to be on the forum. I hope to help others and share my experiences and gain experiences and opinions and most importantly.. Understanding and knowledge. Hope you all are enjoying the rest of your day.

And when I said "We've" I mean including my parents siblings

Hello everyone. I've been reading some forums here a little and there a little. And it has helped me raising our flock we've had for 2 years now. We've had chickens for I 6-7 years before we actually got a coop and everything established! Really happy to be on the forum. I hope to help others and share my experiences and gain experiences and opinions and most importantly.. Understanding and knowledge. Hope you all are enjoying the rest of your day.

And when I said "We've" I mean including my parents siblings

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!
We'd love to see pictures of your birds - or anything else. We love pictures here!

Back
Top Bottom