Brand newbie to all things chickens!
We have 8 chicks - Americana, Buff Orpington and Rhode Island Red. So far, since I'm a newbie, how sociable they are.
My hobbies included reading/listening to HisFic, romance suspense, psychological thrillers books. I also love RV camping, hiking, and watching/cheering on my kids in all the things they do. We are a family of five - One son, twin girls. We also have a German Shepherd named Marshall. I work at our local high school.
Prior to getting chicks, I found BYC by doing research and trying to learn about raising chicks. I decided to join so that I can learn more about raising chickens, best practices and troubleshooting if we should have any health issues.
Brand newbie to all things chickens!
We have 8 chicks - Americana, Buff Orpington and Rhode Island Red. So far, since I'm a newbie, how sociable they are.
My hobbies included reading/listening to HisFic, romance suspense, psychological thrillers books. I also love RV camping, hiking, and watching/cheering on my kids in all the things they do. We are a family of five - One son, twin girls. We also have a German Shepherd named Marshall. I work at our local high school.
Prior to getting chicks, I found BYC by doing research and trying to learn about raising chicks. I decided to join so that I can learn more about raising chickens, best practices and troubleshooting if we should have any health issues.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom