hmbrown05

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 4, 2014
Texas
Howdy all! I'm new here and to chickens in general. We got our girls as day old chicks this spring and have 3 Plymouth Bar Rocks, 3 Rhode Island Reds and 8 White Leghorns, 2 Americauna and one rooster who is anybodys guess (he was supposed to be a red leghorn, but is quite obviously a bantam and has fethered legs/feet). They started laying the beginning of August and we couldn't be more extatic to have fresh eggs especially with two growing boys to feed, both of whom could eat their weight in eggs ;)

I have been perusing this site and it's forums since deciding to get chicks and have decided it's finally time to talk chicken :). Thanks for having me and I look forward to getting to know you and your birds!

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Glad you joined!

Congrats on the new eggs! Enjoy your flock and welcome to ours!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community! This IS the place to be when you own poultry.

Make yourself at home and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. We love to talk chicken here. Congratulations on getting those eggs. It's always so exciting getting those first eggs. Raising chickens is a great experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting lots more eggs.

Back
Top Bottom