Newbies here!!

Tomswood6410

In the Brooder
Sep 29, 2019
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? We first got 6 chickens and 2 ducks at the end of May 2019.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We have 4 chickens at the moment, but would love more!

(3) What breeds do you have? Plymouth Rock

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Fresh eggs! Although ours haven't started laying yet. We enjoy watching them and taking care of them

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? We love camping, gardening, and winemaking.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. It's just my husband and me here now, he drives truck and I help take of our home and property. We have a 9 yo Newfie, a 5 yo great Pyrenees, a 5 yo silver lab and a 5 mo. old Newfie/lab mix, so we're kept busy!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

We've know about BYC for about a year, our go to when we have questions. We love all the helpful info!
We finally joined because our flock is bigger, winter is coming before we know it and we want to be able to post our own questions.

E1B4B47C-68A8-4592-8555-B91107740EA2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom