Newby here

Luke1989

Hatching
Jan 4, 2016
Hi everybody ,

I'm new here kidda anyway Ive used the website on numerous occasions for great advise for our chickens but only signed up today to be a member ...wooohooo so just wanted to say hi and thank you for having us , we have 4 chickens that weve owned for nearly a year now we got them at 4-6 weeks old and weve loved having them and were looking forward to many more years with them our nearly 2 year old son (11 January ) loves getting up in the morning and wandering outside to take a look in the nest boxes and collecting the eggs.
ya.gif

Hi there and a warm welcome to byc - glad that you have joined us. It's a great hobby and helps children with responsibility and the joy of keeping animals. its great that your son is involved - regardless of how young he is - he will undoubtedly remember his experience for life.

All the best
Ct

Welcome, I'm a new member but have been reading around here for almost 6 months now. I have found it the best place for info "."
I started with chickens last July, my oldest 5 hens just started laying at 6month old. And I have my first batch of eggs in a homemade incubator.
fl.gif
second night they got to 106 on a secondary thermometer. I will candle in a week to see if they are still growing.

Welcome, I'm a new member but have been reading around here for almost 6 months now. I have found it the best place for info "."
I started with chickens last July, my oldest 5 hens just started laying at 6month old. And I have my first batch of eggs in a homemade incubator.
fl.gif
second night they got to 106 on a secondary thermometer. I will candle in a week to see if they are still growing.
welcome-byc.gif
to you too!

If you have questions about incubating, this forum is a good place to turn:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/5/incubating-hatching-eggs

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom