Newest Family members!

Ace_king_brahma

Songster
11 Years
Mar 14, 2008
Castroville, Texas
Here are my two little does I added to my herd this weekend. Both are spanish/boer crosses. I was going to wait and get some nubians for my newest goats but I happened to see cabritos for sale and the price looked good so I decided to save two doelings from being slaughtered.

And I'm glad I did because these two are such sweet little things.

This is Nysokatta "Nossy". She is really hard to snap a pic of due to the fact she does not stand still for long! She has been bouncing about and climbing everything in sight!

Nossy1.JPG

This is Tiga and she is a little sweetheart. SHe comes up to the fence to see what I'm doing constantly. She loves to sniff and lick fingers.

Tiga1.JPG

I look forward to adding at least one nubian to my herd by the end of the year or even next year.

Last edited:
Awww! Very cute. The second picture, the way it's looking up at the camera just makes me want to give her a big kiss!! LOL

Thanks! I'm really enjoying having them about the farm. They are at the bouncy stage! Constantly playing and tackling each other and they look so cute cuddled together when resting. I really need to get more pics.

I'll dig around for a pic of my first little buck and it really looks like he is smiling at the camera! It's a super cute pic.

those sure are some goodlooking goats.if the price is right you cant go wrong buying goats.

They are so adorable ... as are all goat babies! I'm glad you rescued them although I have nothing against goat meat.

We have a new kitten named Tiga! Great name;)

Quote:
LOL. I thought Tiga was unique of a name until I started seeing it show up here and there on the net.

I have nothing against eating goat meat though I have yet to try it myself I do enjoy lamb. I just figured why let some doelings go to slaughter when I could home them and get more babies.

Quote:
Not sure if mine are just cross to cross or spanish to boer. I do know the mother looked spanish on Nossy but Tiga's mom was already slaughtered by the time I bought her. I have my very boer looking cross buck to breed with them when they are ready. And hoping to get a nubian buck to put with his half-sister who is alpine/boer cross.

Back
Top Bottom