Newish and addicted

well i have two frizzels white and black and now the i think about it it is just frizzel because cochin is a sepret breed

There is a breed out there I believe that are just called frizzle. I will look that one up. The frizzle gene can be bred into different breeds too, for example I have frizzle polish. The hen at the front of this pic is a frizzle polish but the one behind her is a smooth polish. I will find you some threads out on frizzle genetics :D

Thank you I was looking at a bit just now and learned they're Cochins with the frizzle gene lol lots of learning

Your most welcome :D

There is a breed out there I believe that are just called frizzle. I will look that one up. The frizzle gene can be bred into different breeds too, for example I have frizzle polish. The hen at the front of this pic is a frizzle polish but the one behind her is a smooth polish. I will find you some threads out on frizzle genetics :D

Your most welcome :D
You are absolutely helpful thank you from what I gather from reading Cochins and polish are the two breeds with a natural frizzle gene and are bred with other to make other frizzles and the just frizzles are mutts like EE chickens ... Really cute picture btw

Back
Top Bottom