Newish (sort of)

NineChickens

Songster
May 23, 2017
Ive been on here a little while, just started actively posting though so I guess I'll give this a try

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I got my chickens in 2016 on April 22 (we celebrate their anniversary ;))
I got 2 more chicks this year on March 5th and im trying to get ducks

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

(3) What breeds do you have?
3 barred rocks ( Zeke, Ebony, and Ivory), brown leghorn (Duck), Easter egger (Sliver), 3 bantams (Penguin, Pippin, and Angia), Rhode island red (Lucy), red sex link (Krunch), and I believe a speckled Sussex (I adopted her) (I call her Mama sometimes but otherwise she's unnamed)

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
Doing reserch about chickens. I joined because I had a problem with one of my girls and google couldn't help me. But that was about a year ago and that was the only thing I posted until around last week when I returned to research ducks and geese.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I like to read about and look at animals, going for walks or camping with my dog, photography

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I'm a middle child. We have 3 dogs in our house, one is mine, all old vizslas. I also have 2 ferrets, my sister has a better, 1 cat, and obviously chickens :).

Sorry I'm late on the intro :p

G’Day from down under NineChickens :frow Nice to meet you!

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

If you have not already, you might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

I am pleased you have delurked and hope you enjoy being an active BYC member.

Back
Top Bottom