Newly convert - From Pakistan

adni02

Chirping
6 Years
Feb 4, 2013
Hi
My name is Adnan and i am from a small town called Attock near our capital Islamabad. Near have i ever been in love with chickens. My mother use to have lots of Fayoumis for eggs. i Never fancied them. I was always in love with Pheasants and Peacocks. Raised few of them. Recently i met a person who became my good friend. He is raising chickens as a hobby since 1964. I can saw that he is the person who has converted my. I am now officially starting to raise chickens. I have sketch few plans for some cages and thinking about buying some orpington chicks or adults as a starter breed. So you may see me here on BYC ofter seeking help.
Cheers

Welcome to BYC, Adnan. It's always great to correspond with people from all over the world - people who enjoy keeping chickens no matter where they live.

I would never have believed chickens have their own, individual personalities before I started keeping chickens. Watching them interact with each other is one of my joys.

BYC is the rest resource I have found and I am sure my flock has benefited from what I have learned here.

Good luck with your plans. Don't be afraid to ask quesrions in the various forums - we were all new, once.

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!

Back
Top Bottom