1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Newnan, GA Show

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by E.M. Silkies, Dec 26, 2010.

1. E.M. Silkies

E.M. Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2010
    Georgia
    Ok, I can't hold the excitement in any longer! Who's going to the show in February? I can't wait to go and meet new people. So...what are yall bringing? Also, if your bringing birds for sale.. what are ya bringing?

2. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    I may attend. If I do I should have silkies for sale. There is also a show in Dalto GA on Jan 5th you going to that one?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  3. E.M. Silkies

Aug 7, 2010
    Georgia
    I will also be bringing silkies. May possibly also buy some while I'm there [​IMG] Going to sell a few of mine and bring in some new blood. I don't know about the January show. I'll have to look into that one. The February show will be my first show that I actually show in.

4. SunshineSilkies

SunshineSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    I will be there again this year! It is a great show and well worth the trip for me! Of course I will show silkies and also OE bantams and d'Uccles. [​IMG]

5. E.M. Silkies

Aug 7, 2010
    Georgia
    Quote:I would love to meet you and see your birds. Your avatar is incredible! Will you bring any for sale?

6. sutillman

sutillman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    south georgia
    Anyone have the dates and time? Maybe a link?

7. SunshineSilkies

SunshineSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    Quote:I would love to meet you and see your birds. Your avatar is incredible! Will you bring any for sale?

I didn't last year, but I have a bunch so I may bring some this year!!!![​IMG] LOL

8. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    I can't wait. I will be showing this year.

9. E.M. Silkies

Aug 7, 2010
    Georgia
    Quote:The website is www.cvpa-newnan.org
    It is Feb. 19-20. All the time info is on the show link.

10. KCchickens

KCchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2010
    Fayette county, IL
    My DH and I are really thinking about going.... We live in Illinois, so it would be quite the drive but totally worth it! Plus
    the marans chicken club is having a meet there, SO that means I'll probably be bringing my favorite marans! And well be looking for LF wyandottes, silkies, and marans. Hopefully there will be some good ones for sale:fl
    AND I would like to meet fellow BYCers if possible [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by