NH Merrimack- TSC chicken swap 11/7

hm, i dont, but if you decide on brown eggs i have the red stars.
i have only 1 hen that lays white, she is like a white rock or something but she isnt young. but she does lay.

do leghorns lay white>? i do know someone that has those or a hybrid of those

Quote:
they were at westford ma swap today, he may be going to merrimack, i will call him tomorrow and find out for you.

Quote:
they were at westford ma swap today, he may be going to merrimack, i will call him tomorrow and find out for you.

i found his number
he said they are 5months old just let me know how many you want and he will bring them to merrimack on the 7th

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah and Daddy is the one that said no more and he was with her, so he can't complain anymore when we come back with the extras, maybe he won't notice
hide.gif

She wanted the other one too.
smile.png
But he said 2 were enough.

That's okay, the other one went fast today at Westford.

Quote:
Wow, do you know her or what
gig.gif
Heading back from the Pigeon Show. With more than we left with of course
smile.png
How does that always happen
hu.gif

what did you get??

Oh Geesh, we got Figs (half mine half her's), Chinese Owls and monks... Can't wait for Merrimack
smile.png
Is it usually a pretty good swap?

Quote:
Yeah and Daddy is the one that said no more and he was with her, so he can't complain anymore when we come back with the extras, maybe he won't notice
hide.gif

She wanted the other one too.
smile.png
But he said 2 were enough.

That's okay, the other one went fast today at Westford.

I'm sure she did. She loves the little silkie mixes. We had some oops Fav/Silkie mixes this spring and those were pretty cute
smile.png

Quote:
what did you get??

Oh Geesh, we got Figs (half mine half her's), Chinese Owls and monks... Can't wait for Merrimack
smile.png

usually merrimack has a good turnout, and its one of the last swaps. i would think that would help

Quote:
smile.png

usually merrimack has a good turnout, and its one of the last swaps. i would think that would help

Good.. Going to bring as many as that Van will hold
smile.png
And not bring any more home lol yeah right......

Back
Top Bottom